Savlon Antiseptic Disinfectant Liquid 100 ml
Manufacturer ITC ltd
MRP ₹ 52.00
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Bottle of 100 ml Liquid
It is used to prevent infections caused by bacteria, fungus, and viruses. It is also used as a first-aid for cleaning wounds and scrapes, thereby lowering the risk of infections. It is dermatologically tested and recommended by the Indian Medical Association for personal hygiene as well. It is an antiseptic in nature which makes it useful to use against cuts as well and protect against microbes.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate solution: 1.5% v/v
- Cetrimide solution: 3.0% w/v
- Expert advice:
- Read the label carefully before use. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of the children. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Side Effects:
- When used as an antiseptic liquid as recommended, it does not cause any side effects. However, if used for cuts and wounds or as an after-shave lotion without diluting, it may cause mild irritation and sting on the skin but no major side effects.
- How to use:
- Has a strong formula; dilute before using. Read the label for usage instructions.
- How it works:
- An effective disinfectant solution that kills 99.9% of germs. Safe wound care antiseptic liquid that heals gently. Used at home and hospitals and is trusted by doctors.
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. What is Savlon antiseptic used for? It is an antiseptic in nature which makes it useful to use against cuts as well and protect against microbes. It is also used as a first-aid for cleaning wounds and scrapes, thereby lowering the risk of infections. It is also recommended for use for personal hygiene and hence used for bathing, washing clothes as well as shaving. Q. Can Savlon antiseptic liquid be used for bathing? Yes, Savlon antiseptic liquid can be used for bathing. You can add a few drops of this disinfectant liquid to a bucketful of water while taking a bath. This is known to act as an antiseptic as well, thereby lowering your risk of infections. It is quite popular as a personal hygiene product in many households.