Ambrolite D Plus Syrup
Manufacturer Tablets India Limited
Salt Composition Phenylephrine (5mg/5ml) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate
MRP ₹ 99.00
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Bottle of 100 ml syrup
Ambrolite D Plus Syrup is a combination medicine used in the treatment of dry cough. It relieves allergic symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, and throat irritation. It also provides relief from congestion or stuffiness in the nose
Uses / Indications: Ambrolite D Plus Syrup is used in the treatment of dry cough.
- Product composition:
- Phenylephrine (5mg/5ml) + Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg/5ml) + Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide (10mg/5ml)
Ambrolite D Plus Syrup may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Ambrolite D Plus Syrup may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Vomiting, Loss of appetite, Headache.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a measuring cup and take it by mouth. Shake well before use. Ambrolite D Plus Syrup may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.Take it with food if stomach upset occurs.
- How it works:
- Ambrolite D Plus Syrup is a combination of three medicines: Phenylephrine, Chlorpheniramine and Dextromethorphan which relieve dry cough. Phenylephrine is a decongestant which narrows the small blood vessels providing relief from congestion or stuffiness in the nose. Chlorpheniramine is an antiallergic which relieves allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Dextromethorphan is a cough suppressant that relieves cough by reducing the activity of cough centre in the brain.
- Faq for medicine:
- affects you. Inform your doctor if you experience such episodes while taking this medicine. Q. Can I breastfeed while taking Ambrolite D Plus Syrup? No, it is not advisable to breastfeed while using Ambrolite D Plus Syrup. This medicine contains Chlorpheniramine, an antihistamine, which can pass into the breast milk and may harm the baby. Inform your doctor that you are breastfeeding if you are advised to take this medicine. Q. Will Ambrolite D Plus Syrup be more effective if taken in more than recommended dose? No, taking a higher than the recommended dose may not be more effective, rather it may increase the chances of having some serious side effects and toxicity. If you experience increased severity of your symptoms that are not relieved by the recommended doses, please consult your doctor for re-evaluation. Q. What are the instructions for storage and disposal of Ambrolite D Plus Syrup? Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.