Acne-UV Gel SPF 30, 60 gm
Manufacturer Ipca Laboratories Ltd
MRP ₹ 837.00
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Tube of 60 gm Gel
Acne-UV Gel SPF 30 is an advanced sunscreen formula used to provide broad-spectrum sun protection and improve skin hydration. It contains certain physical and chemical ingredients that act as UVA and UVB filters.
Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Fragrance
- It is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that protects against UVA and UVB rays by creating a physical and chemical barrier to sunlight
- It helps to protect from tanning and sunburns
- It delays premature ageing and maintains the texture of your skin
- It prevents photodamaged and dry skin
Good to Know: Oil-free and non-comedogenic
Best Suited For:
Oily, acne-prone skin, as well as regular skin
Area of Application:
Full body application
Directions for Use:
- Take the sunscreen generously on your palm and apply it to the exposed part of the skin
- Apply at least 20 minutes before getting under direct sunlight
- Always use Acne-UV Gel SPF 30 as advised by your physician
- It is for external use only
- Apply liberally and evenly on the face, neck and other exposed areas of the skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply every two hours after swimming, excessive sweating, or continuous sun exposure
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not use Acne-UV Gel SPF 30 if you are allergic to any of its ingredients
- It is not recommended for use in children below 3 years of age
- Ask your doctor before using it during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Inform your doctor on all the medicines you use, including prescription, over-the-counter medications, and herbal supplements
Q. Can Acne-UV Gel SPF 30 be used by the elderly?
Sunscreens like Acne-UV Gel SPF 30 that block UV-B may block cutaneous vitamin D synthesis and thus cause vitamin D deficiency in elderly patients. Consult your doctor for advice.
Q. What if I accidentally swallow some of Acne-UV Gel SPF 30?
If you or anyone else accidentally swallow Acne-UV Gel SPF 30, see your doctor immediately or go to your nearest hospital. Take the sunscreen with you for the doctor to know what you’ve ingested.
Q. How to use Acne UV Gel SPF?
Apply liberally and evenly on the face, neck, and exposed area of the skin 20-30 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply every 2 hours after continuous sun exposure, swimming or excessive perspiration.
Q. What does sunscreen do to our skin?
A sunscreen has UVA and UVB filters to protect your skin. It may also help to improve skin quality and texture.