Manufacturer Apex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
MRP ₹ 105.00
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Strip of 15 tablets
Zincovit Tablet is a nutritional health supplement enriched with multivitamins and multi-minerals that are essential for the proper functioning of the heart, nervous system and also boost immunity. Grape seed extract is a natural antioxidant that neutralizes the damage caused by harmful chemicals called free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections.
- Vitamins: Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Biotion (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 (as lichen), Vitamin E
- Minerals: Zinc, Magnesium, Manganese, Iodine, Copper, Selenium, Chromium
Carriers (460(1), 170(i), 551), Sucrose, Lactose, Vitamins, Glazing agents (553(iii), 901, 462), Grape Seed Extract, Maize Starch, Disintegrant (466), Minerals, Copovidone, Lubricant (470(i)), Binding agent (1201), Sequestrant (386), Cellulose acetate phthalate, Thickener (414), Preservative (219), Coating agent (903). (Numbers in brackets as per International Numbering System) CONTAINS PERMITTED SYNTHETIC FOOD COLOURS (171 and 124),ICONTAINS PERMITTED CLASS II PRESERVATIVE (219).
- It is a nutritional health supplement enriched with multivitamins and multi-minerals that are essential for the proper functioning of the heart and nervous system and also boost immunity
- Grape seed extract is a natural antioxidant that neutralises free radicals and improves the response of the human body to infections
- Improves appetite, ensures quick recovery from illnesses and helps to counter fatigue
- Useful during pregnancy and after surgeries
- It is essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system
- It strengthens the immune system and helps fight immune deficiency disorders
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells and enhances the absorption of iron in the body
Product Form: Tablet
Consume Type: Oral
Dosage: Take 1 tablet a day orally with water, after meals or As directed by your physician.
Good to Know: This is a vegetarian product
Directions for Use:
Use as directed on the label or as prescribed by your medical practitioner.
- Read the product label carefully before use
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Consult your dietiecian in case you are taking any other medication
- Pregnant or nursing mothers, children, and people with medical conditions must consult a physician before taking this supplement
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Country Of Origin: India
Manufacturer/Marketer address: II Floor SIDCO Garment Complex, Guindy, Chennai 600 032, India.
Q. What is the Zincovit tablet used for?
Zincovit tablet is a nutritional supplement that has a combination of grape seed extract and essential vitamins and minerals. It is used to prevent and treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies, boost immunity, and improve an individual's overall health. The medicine is prescribed for suspected diabetes, inflammatory bowel disease and nephrolithiasis where vitamin and mineral absorption becomes suboptimal. For patients recovering from a complicated surgery, Zincovit supplements inadequate nutritional intake.
Q. Can this medicine be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
This medicine is considered safe for consumption by pregnant and breastfeeding women. Your doctor will prescribe an appropriate dose based on your clinical condition.
Q. Is it safe to consume alcohol while taking this medication?
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
- Expert advice:
- Do not use Zincovit Tablet if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients
- Side Effects:
- Allergic reactions, Sleeplessness, Bitter taste in mouth, Nausea.
- How to use:
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.