Almox 250 Capsule
Manufacturer Alkem Laboratories Ltd
Salt Composition Amoxicillin (250mg)
MRP ₹ 24.72
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Strip of 10 capsules
Almox 250 Capsule is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. It is effective in infections of the throat, ear, nasal sinuses, respiratory tract (e.g., pneumonia), urinary tract, skin and soft tissue, and typhoid fever
Uses / Indications: Almox 250mg Capsule is used in the treatment of bacterial infections.
- Product composition:
- Amoxicillin (250mg)
It is generally safe to consume alcohol with Almox 250mg Capsule.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Almox 250mg Capsule is probably safe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Make sure you complete the course even if you start to feel better. It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach. Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools. Discontinue Almox and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Allergic reaction, Vomiting, Diarrhoea.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Almox 250mg Capsule may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Almox 250mg Capsule is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human body.
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. Can the use of Almox 250 Capsule cause failure of contraceptive pills? Yes, the use of Almox 250 Capsule can lower the efficacy of birth control pills. Ask your doctor about using some other methods of contraception (such as a condom, diaphragm, spermicide) while you are taking Almox 250 Capsule. Q. Is Almox 250 Capsule safe? Almox 250 Capsule is usually considered to be safe when taken as advised by your doctor.