Betadine 2% Gargle Mint
Manufacturer Win-Medicare Pvt Ltd
Salt Composition Povidone Iodine (2% w/v)
MRP ₹ 168.50
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Bottle of 50 ml gargle
Betadine 2% Gargle Mint is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent that is used as a mouthwash to kill germs that cause infections of the mouth. It also relieves dryness of the mouth and sore throat
Uses / Indications: Treatment of Mouth infection Treatment of Sore throat Treatment of Dry mouth
- Product composition:
- Povidone Iodine (2% w/v)
No interaction found/established
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Information regarding the use of Betadine 2% Gargle Mint during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Betadine 2% Gargle Mint helps treat infections of the lining of the mouth and throat, such as gingivitis and mouth ulcers. It may also be used to maintain oral hygiene before, during and after dental and oral surgery. Gargle or rinse the mouth with Betadine 2% Gargle Mint for up to 30 seconds. It should not be swallowed. Do not use for more than 14 days without talking to your doctor first.
- Side Effects:
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them Common side effects of Betadine No common side effects seen
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not dilute the solution. Gargle in the mouth for at least 30 seconds and spit after use.
- How it works:
- Betadine 2% Gargle Mint is an antiseptic medicine. When used as a mouthwash, it kills harmful microorganisms of your mouth. This is how it works to prevent and treat infections.
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. Can I put Betadine 2% Gargle Mint on an open wound? Betadine 2% Gargle Mint can be used as an antiseptic to treat or prevent infections in wounds such as ulcers, small burns or cuts, and other minor injuries. However, take special care if you are applying Betadine 2% Gargle Mint on open large wounds or where the skin is broken like burns. The reason being there may be a risk of excessive absorption of iodine in the blood which may increase to toxic levels. Q. Will Betadine 2% Gargle Mint solution stain my skin or clothes? Betadine 2% Gargle Mint has a natural golden brown color which stains the area where you have applied it. It does not however, permanently stain your skin and fingernails. The stain can be easily removed from your clothes with soap and water. Q. Where can Betadine 2% Gargle Mint be used? Betadine 2% Gargle Mint is used in the treatment and prevention of infection in wounds including cuts, small areas of burn, ulcers and minor injuries. Do not use this medicine on deep wounds and clean surgical wounds.