Dettol Original Instant Hand Sanitizer 200 ml
Manufacturer Reckitt Benckiser
MRP ₹ 100.00
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Pump bottle of 200 ml Sanitizer
It helps to get rid of bacteria and microbes that can put you at risk of infections. It kills 99.9% of germs without the use of soap and water. All you have to do is apply a few drops of this sanitizer on your palm and rub it across your hands. It not only keeps your hands sanitized but also makes your hands soft and moisturized. Moreover, it dries up quickly. It is known to offer protection against several illness-causing germs along with inhibiting the transmission of germs from one person to another through a handshake
- Expert advice:
- Read the label carefully before use. Keep out of the reach of the children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Side Effects:
- When used as a hand sanitizer, it does not cause any side effects. Using it on cuts and wounds may cause mild irritation and sting on the skin but no major side effects. However, if ingested, it can affect your throat. So, please be careful when using it. Also, exercise caution when using it around kids as there is a high chance that kids might drink this liquid unknowingly.
- How to use:
- Pour 5 - 10 ml or coin-sized amount of hand sanitizer over your dry hand, nails, and grooves up to the elbow. Rub vigorously for 2 minutes.
- How it works:
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer that removes germs from your hands Has antibacterial and antioxidant properties Helpful in eliminating 99.9% of germs Offers protection against a wide range of bacteria and microbes Helps maintain hygiene in public areas where frequent hand washing may be hard like gyms, malls, and food joints Inhibits the transmission of germs from one person to another through a handshake Can be used anywhere and at anytime Enriched with moisturizers that don't let the hands dry up and leave them 99.9 percent germ-free Rinse free and non-sticky and enhances the fragrance with better coverage
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. Does hand sanitizer really kill 99.9% of germs? Most alcohol-based hand sanitizers are known to kill bacteria and microbes that are responsible for causing diseases. However, some germs like norovirus, which are known to cause foodborne illnesses are not killed by sanitizers. Other than that, most sanitizers do offer protection against a wide range of microbes. Q. How long does hand sanitizer last on your hands? This may vary from product to product. However, most hand sanitizers are known to be effective from a few minutes to hours. So, read the label of your sanitizer to know how long it offers protection against germs. Q. Where do the germs go after using hand sanitizer? As hand sanitizers contain alcohol, they are known to kill the bacteria. Alcohol is known to cause rupture of the bacterial membrane, thereby killing the bacteria.