Aerocort Forte Rotacap
Manufacturer Cipla Ltd
Salt Composition Levosalbutamol (100mcg) + Beclometasone (200mcg)
MRP ₹ 95.16
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Packet of 30 rotacaps
Aerocort Forte Rotacap is used in the treatment of asthma (wheezing and shortness of breath). It relaxes the muscles of the air passages and makes it easier to breathe
Uses / Indications: Aerocort Forte Rotacap is used in the treatment of asthma.
- Product composition:
- Levosalbutamol (100mcg) + Beclometasone (200mcg)
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Aerocort Forte Rotacap may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Hoarseness of voice, Sore throat, Fungal infection of mouth, Respiratory tract infection, Headache, Muscle cramp.
- How to use:
- Rotacaps must not be swallowed. Check the label for directions before use. Place the capsule at the base of rotahaler, not in the mouthpiece. Twist the mouthpiece completely until your hear a click and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for up to 10 seconds. If some powder remains in the rotahaler repeat the process.
- How it works:
- Aerocort Forte Rotacap is a combination of two medicines: Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol and Beclometasone.tLevosalbutamol / Levalbuterol is a bronchodilator which works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. Beclometasone is a steroid medicine. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in body that cause inflammation (swelling) of the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. Are there any medications which should be avoided while taking Aerocort Forte Rotacap? Avoid using Aerocort Forte Rotacap if you are using anticholinergic, beta-adrenergic agents, beta-blockers, diuretics, digoxin, MAO inhibitors, or anti-depressants. Q. What are the instructions for the storage and disposal of Aerocort Forte Rotacap? Keep this medicine in the container it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people. Q. What should I do if I miss a dose? If you miss a dose or forget to take your medicine, take it as soon as you can. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for a missed dose.