Alerfix Total Tablet SR
Manufacturer Eris Lifesciences Ltd
Salt Composition Ambroxol (75mg) + Levocetirizine (5mg) + Monteluka
MRP ₹ 262.02
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Strip of 15 tablet
Alerfix Total Tablet SR is a combination medicine used in the prevention of asthma. It relieves allergy symptoms such as runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, watery eyes, and congestion or stuffiness. It also helps in relaxing the muscles of the air passage, thus widening it and making it easier to breathe
Uses / Indications: Alerfix Total Tablet SR is used for asthma prevention.
- Product composition:
- Ambroxol (75mg) + Levocetirizine (5mg) + Montelukast (10mg)
Alerfix Total Tablet SR may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Alerfix Total Tablet SR may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Nausea, Stomach upset, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Fatigue, Allergic reaction, Sleepiness, Flu-like symptoms.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Alerfix Total Tablet SR may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
- How it works:
- Alerfix Total Tablet SR is a combination of three medicines: Ambroxol, Levocetirizine and Montelukast. Ambroxol is a mucolytic which thins and loosens mucus (phlegm), making it easier to cough out. Levocetirizine is an antiallergic which relieves allergy symptoms like runny nose, watery eyes and sneezing. Montelukast is a leukotriene antagonist. It works by blocking the action of leukotriene, a chemical messenger. This reduces inflammation in the airways and nose and improves your symptoms.
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. Can I use Alerfix Total Tablet SR while breastfeeding? No, Alerfix Total Tablet SR should not be used by breastfeeding mothers. Inform your doctor that you are breastfeeding if you are advised to take this medicine. Q. Can I drink alcohol while taking Alerfix Total Tablet SR? No, avoid drinking alcohol while taking Alerfix Total Tablet SR. Drinking alcohol will increase the risk of serious side effects caused by Alerfix Total Tablet SR. Q. What are the instructions for the storage and disposal of Alerfix Total Tablet SR? Keep this medicine in the packet or the container it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.