Allegra 180mg Tablet
Manufacturer Sanofi India Ltd
Salt Composition Fexofenadine high strength (180mg)
MRP ₹ 228.37
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Strip of 10 tablets
Allegra 180mg Tablet is an anti-allergy medicine used in the treatment of allergic symptoms such as runny nose, congestion or stuffiness, sneezing, itching, swelling, and watery eyes. It also helps treat skin allergies with itching, redness, or swelling
Uses / Indications: Allegra 180mg Tablet is used in the treatment of allergic skin conditions. It relieves the symptoms that occur due to long-term allergic skin reactions (chronic idiopathic urticaria) such as itching, swelling, and rashes.
- Product composition:
- Fexofenadine high strength (180mg)
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Allegra 180mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Headache, Drowsiness, Nausea, Dizziness.
- How to use:
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
- How it works:
- Allegra 180mg Tablet is an antihistaminic medication. It treats allergy symptoms such as such as itching, swelling, and rashes by blocking the effects of a chemical messenger (histamine) in the body.
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. What is Allegra 180mg Tablet used for? Allegra 180mg Tablet is used for treating seasonal allergic conditions such as hay fever. It helps to relieve allergies of the nose (allergic rhinitis), sneezing, runny nose, itching in the eyes, excessively watery eyes, etc. Q. Can other medicines be given at the same time as Allegra 180mg Tablet? Allegra 180mg Tablet can sometimes interact with other medicines or substances. Tell your doctor about any other medicines your child is taking before starting Allegra 180mg Tablet. Also, check with your child’s doctor before giving any medicine to your child. Q. Can I take Allegra 180mg Tablet along with juices? Avoid taking Allegra 180mg Tablet with fatty meals and fruit juices as both can reduce the absorption of the medicine from the gut. If you need to take it, ensure a gap of at least 4 hours to decrease any possible medicine-food interaction.
- Medicine interaction:
- Allegra with Fosaprepitant|Allegra with Aprepitant|Allegra with Zafirlukast|Allegra with Azithromycin|Allegra with Betahistine|Allegra with Chlordiazepoxide|Allegra with Rifampicin|Allegra with Alprazolam|Allegra with Univestin|Allegra with Nitrazepam|Allegra with Roxithromycin|Allegra with Midazolam|Allegra with Hyoscyamine|Allegra with Etizolam|Allegra with Lorazepam|Allegra with Clonazepam|Allegra with Spiramycin|Allegra with Erythromycin|Allegra with Clarithromycin|Allegra with Diazepam|Allegra with Clobazam