Refresh Tears Eye Drop
Manufacturer Allergan India Pvt Ltd
Salt Composition Carboxymethylcellulose (0.5% w/v)
MRP ₹ 158.78
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Bottle of 10 ml drop
Refresh Tears Eye Drop is an eye lubricant or artificial tears used to relieve dry eyes. This can happen because not enough tears are made to keep the eye lubricated. It helps to soothe the irritation and burning seen in dry eyes by maintaining proper lubrication of the eyes
Uses / Indications: Dry eyes
- Product composition:
- Carboxymethylcellulose (0.5% w/v)
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Information regarding the use of Refresh Tears Eye Drop during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Your doctor has prescribed Refresh Tears Eye Drop to treat dry eye disease. It stabilizes the natural tear film and maintains necessary lubrication so your eyes don’t get dry and irritated. May require long-term use. Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop. Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution of this medicine. Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 minutes. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer. Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
- Side Effects:
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them Common side effects of Refresh Eye irritation Burning eyes Eye discomfort Eye itching Eye pain
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off the extra liquid.
- How it works:
- Refresh Tears Eye Drop is a lubricant. It works similar to natural tears and provides temporary relief from burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye.
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. What is Refresh Tears Eye Drop used for? Refresh Tears Eye Drop is a tear substitute. It is used as a lubricant for dry eyes. It is also used for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and/or discomfort due to dryness of eyes. Moreover, it is used to lubricate and re-wet soft and rigid gas permeable contact lenses. It is also indicated to relieve dryness, irritation, and discomfort that may be associated with lens wear. Q. What are the side effects of Refresh Tears Eye Drop? You may experience visual disturbances, eye discharge, and may notice medication residue while using this medicine. Some other side effects of this medicine include redness of the eye, eye irritation, burning and discomfort, eyelid swelling and itching of the eye.