Candid Dusting Powder 120 gm
Manufacturer Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Salt Composition Clotrimazole I.P: 1% w/w + Talc I.P. base q.s.
MRP ₹ 149.00
Inclusive of all taxes
1 Bottle of 120 gm Dusting Powder
Candid 1% Dusting Powder contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. It is ideal for prevention or treatment of Fungal infection, prickly heat, itching & skin irritation. Key benefits of Candid 1% Dusting Powder:
- Product composition:
- Clotrimazole I.P: 1% w/w + Talc I.P. base q.s.
- Expert advice:
- Read the label carefully before use. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of the children.
- Side Effects:
- It usually does not cause any side effects when used as recommended by your doctor. However, please be careful when using it. Also, exercise caution when using it around kids as there is a high chance that kids might use it on the face which can affect the eyes and nose, or may eat it unknowingly
- How to use:
- It is advised to dust this powder over affected parts of the body and lightly pat it on the skin. Be careful when using it for fungal infections of the intimate body parts. Do consult your doctor if planning to use it for your kids.
- How it works:
- Helps in the treatment of fungal infections resulting from sweat and moisture accumulation Prevents itching in intimate body parts Helps to treat itching and irritation in the underarms, inner thighs, waistline, and feet Helps to relieve prickly heat on back, neck, and shoulder Helps to treat skin irritation like redness, rashes, and swelling Prevents fungal infections by keeping the body dry and clean Improves the symptoms of fungal infections such as itching and skin irritation
- Faq for medicine:
- Q. What is candid dusting powder used for? It is an antifungal medicine that is used to treat various types of skin infections, usually the fungal type of skin infections. It minimizes symptoms of inflammation such as redness, swelling, and itching. It also acts against the infection-causing microorganisms of the skin. It provides relief in the case of prickly heat on the back, neck, and shoulder. It also relieves skin irritation caused due to swelling, rashes, and redness. Q. Is candid powder good for yeast infection? The clotrimazole dusting powder is a topical anti-fungal product. It is prescribed for the treatment of various fungal infections like ringworm and yeast infections that affect the skin. It is also known to improve symptoms of prickly heat on the back, neck, and shoulder. In addition to this, it prevents itching in intimate body parts, underarms, inner thighs, waistline, and feet